Cha365cloud – Comprehensive Customs Clearance Software designed for global regulatory compliance.
Adopting a comprehensive Customs clearance software has become a crucial component for next-generation logistics operations.
Amidst increasing trade volumes, regulatory compliance has emerged as one of the key challenges for logistics players worldwide. While encouraging trade policies across the globe have given rise to myriad opportunities for cross-border trade, the changing trade dynamics have also altered the role of logistics players.
The role of Customs Brokers is no longer limited to merely Customs filing. To maintain a competitive edge and gain customer loyalty in the changing business environment, today’s Customs Brokers are also required to establish connection with multiple trade partners like Airlines, Shipping Lines, Airports, Container Depots, Government Authorities and Transporters.
To accommodate the changing nature of business and ensure adherence to local Customs rules and regulations, today need a customs clearance software that is not only technologically sound but also capable of encompassing the changing nature and escalating business volumes experienced by world-wide.
A next generation Customs Clearance Software, Custom Broker Software, enables to achieve enhanced efficiency in service and reduce operational costs. It facilitates digital Customs filing and accommodates changing regulatory requirements. Custom House Agents Software facilitates automated filing in compliance with Customs systems wherein it is further segregated into Exports/Imports modules as per business function and Regulatory/Customs compliance.
• Feature-rich CHA software enables Customs Brokers to connect, communicate and collaborate.
• Mobile Application for ‘on the go’ operations.
• Assistance for multimodal documentation and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) compliance.
• Real-time automated updates on status, notifications, exchange rates etc.
• Automatic duty calculation.
• Pre-check data validation as per compliance.
• Absolute document support and digital validation through support for Excel format.
• Support for statutory reports like checklists and annexures for imports/exports, Bill of entry, shipping bill, General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) and Customs declaration report.
• Daily status reports or analytics and milestone dashboard with drill down facility.
• Comprehensive Management Information System (MIS) reporting.
• Goods & Services Tax compliance for India.
If you want to get a quick demo of our software visit us at https://www.cha365cloud.com/viewdemo or you can directly call us at +91- 8140297820 or you can email us your requirement at email@example.com